Chatbots ,WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger together is a real powerhouse and represent the future of Hotel Marketing.
In traditional online and social advertising, we call a click of an ad or play of a video “engagement”. Engagement with a chatbot, on the other hand, is an active conversation with a user that is prepared to make an educated decision.
Hotels will now be able to provide a personalized customer experience through Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp
A personalized experience to increase Hotel bookings !
BookOnlineNow provides a service that allows Hotels to maximize the opportunity to personalize the engagement experience & opens new doors and opportunities for Hotels.
The great thing is that chatbots,Messenger or WhatsApp work inside your Hotels Official Booking engine , and customers don’t have to install any apps to take advantage of this.A now growing trend in retail digital experiences is the use of chatbots to engage users in conversational mode. For Hotels, this opens a new world to implement known services in a new way.
Your chat is an extension of your Hotel brand ,Hotel brand booking engine ,Hotel brand Messenger and voice. These are reflected in the little details like the name you give your Hotel chatbot and the big details like the design of the conversation your Hotel chatbot uses to interact with your customers.
Creating a pre-stay relationship with guests will definitely improve Hotel business performance in 6 different ways:
- Upselling and cross-selling: In an immediate return on investment point of view, this new channel will allow to smart sell additional services (“upselling” and “cross-selling”), like breakfasts or another kind of Hotel activities.
- Guest Persona: By enhancing the relationship between hoteliers and guests, hoteliers will now have the chance to learn more about who their guests are and about their needs creating the opportunity to provide them with a fulfilling and unique stay experience.
- Personalized offers: Chat tools also provide other advantages, allowing Hoteliers to create personalized offers and present them in a simpler and effective way.
- Happy Guests: Satisfied customers mean, unsurprisingly, an increase in revenue. From extended stays to a decrease on cancellations, a guest that is surprised with great service tends to spend more.
- Word of mouth: A happy guest also means great promotion and the best marketing you can have. In fact, satisfied guest are the key to a Hotel recognition and reputation online.
- Segmentation: In a Hospitality structural business perspective, these new tool will also allow an operational advantage: to really get to know your guest’s profile, to have the opportunity to understand and adapt your offer to the guests’ real interests and needs.
It’s now clear that these new communication tools will allow to open a brand new chapter in the relationship between Hoteliers and Guests. From a Hotel perspective it will definitely contribute to an improved guest satisfaction and a better business performance. Hotel Chatbots and Messenger tools are the perfect match between hospitality, technology and online marketing.
Learn now more and ask your dedicated account manager on how you can activate it today!